Quest begins with Astrial Messenger you will need 4 items for the initial quest.
- Strongest Carapace- Lodizal Shell (Looks like turtle shell) from Lodizal in Iceclad
- Fire from the hottest forge- Ground spawn behind King Tranix in Soldungb
- Living Rock from Avatar of Earth in Poearthb (Actual Name is Beating Heart of Earth) This event is live so you must kill the 12 councilmen to spawn avatar of earth.
- Piece of soul in agony - you must die to the Avatar of Agony in Plane of Torment DO NOT DIE TO THE ADDS or you will not get credit! This mob has placeholders and the respawn is 30 minutes.
Turn in the 4 items to Astrial in order to Astrial Messenger! Hail him/her to make sure what item is required before turning in!
Now the fun begins
You will need the following:
- 1 Astrial Mist - (Global Drop) MEGA SUPER ULTRA SUPER RARE
- 3 Celestial Ingots (Global Drop) Ultra Rare
- 1 Hermits lost Anvil (Global Drop) rare
- 1 Ancient Runes (Global Drop) Rare
- 1 Hermits lost Chisel (Global Drop) Rare
- 1 Hermits lost Forging Hammer (Global Drop) Rare
- 6 Fallen Star (Global Drop) Rare - CHance of Combine Fail recommend atleast 12 if not 18.
- 1 Elemental Infused Elixir (Global Drop) Rare
- 100 Minor Dragon Spirit (Temple oF Veeshan- Tier 1) Rare - Chance of Combine Fails recommend at least 126+
- 2000 AA Points
- 125,000 Platinium
- Suggested Addtional Items
- Geerloks Gem Cutter- Comes from Tinkering and adds +15% mod to Jewelrycrafting! Helpful when combining Fallen Stars.
Making the base weapon
- First -You will need to purchase a mold from The Hermit in southkarana to do so you will need 2000 AA Points (NOT TOKENS) and roughly 100,000 Platinum (Unsure at this time if price changes based on type of weapon). You will need to hail him repeatedly until he talks to you.
- Second- You will need (3) celestial Ingots, (1) hermits lost anvil, (1) Ancient Runes, (1) hermits lost chisel, (1) Hermits lost forging hammer, (1) Elemental Infused Elixer and (1) celestial Temper.
- Third- You will need to take the 9 items (Listed above) and the Mold of your choice (Listed Above) and go to 10 slot forge in PoKnowledge. Reminder DO NOT STACK THE CELESTIAL INGOTS INSIDE OF FORGE!
- Fourth- Combine all items inside of forge (Unknown at this time if there is a failure rate to this, it would be safe to assume that there is, so may purchase a blacksmithing modifier item or craft one via Tinkering). (Update 7/16 - This combine seems to be 0 Trivial, so should be no-fail).
- You should have completed or failed the combine of whatever mold you picked. Your weapon should have Hallow in name will look like junk, DO NOT DESTROY!
Making the Combined Star
- Pickup a tinkering tool to increase Jewerly Crafting by 15 points as this will be your most expensive failure.
- To combine the Fallen stars you will need to pick up a "Planar Jewelry Kit" (6) Slots. Put 6 Fallen stars (Unstacked) in Planer Jewerly Kit and Combine them.
Making the Cores
- You will need to combine (2) Minor Dragon Spirit inside of an Alchemy Bag.
- To make the cores you will need a shaman with max alchemy and Tinkering tool to increase skill to 315, this seems to actually affect the failure rate. You will need to Experiment on the first combine to learn the recipe. After that you can simply combine and auto inventory item.
- This is a global drop seems exceptionally rare. Good luck!
Currently working on 3rd Astrial Weapon, will post pictures as I get them!